Sunday, May 22, 2011

Next Week

My days in Kigali are numbered. I just got word the other day that next week I will be moving into my new home/office in Kamembe. Tomorrow I will start getting everything together for the big move. So excited!

Today there is a marathon in Kigali. MANY Peace Corps Rwanda staff and volunteers are running. I am not feeling well, so I stayed behind; I don't have the energy to be part of the cheer squad. We all had a party last night to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Peace Corps and to load up on carbs for the race; I had been working these past couple of days to get everything together for it. I have been running around so much...this morning I just didn't have any energy left in me. The party went well, though, so that was nice.

Good luck, runners!

No comments:

Post a Comment