Friday, July 8, 2011

Still No Pictures of the House

Honestly, I keep forgetting/putting it off. There really isn't to much to see anyway. I still don't have furniture, so its just a bunch of empty rooms - not very exciting.

The volunteers in my region met at my house for the 4th of July and we had a small party and meeting. It was cool. Other than that, nothing exciting has been happening really. I have been getting to know the community and the volunteers in my region, which has been great. I started an English club that meets Tuesday and Thursday nights. The attendance isn't what I want it to be, but its new and it may take a while to catch on.

Sorry I haven't written more; I just haven't been in the writting mood lately.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures emmett. They would accessorize your pithy commentary. I'm being both sarcastic and serious.

    dan

    ReplyDelete