Tuesday, March 22, 2011


Sorry guys, but I will not be in America next week.

My departure date has been delayed until the first full week of April.

My home/office hunt was a success. I have found some housing options in Kamembe, but staff are not available to see them, approve one, and sign a contract for another two weeks. We could wait to do all of this stuff until I get back from America, but I am afraid the houses will be rented out by then and I really don't want to search for a house all over again; I would rather have all this set up before I go.

I promise I'll be home soon, though. Ihangane (Be patient).

No comments:

Post a Comment